making disciples of Jesus
who can make disciples of Jesus
This is my vision and I plan to give my life to see it become a reality. I believe it is a vision given by God and I believe that because it is not just a pithy saying that I have made up: it is a dream that I see.
What do I see?
- I see Japanese men coming to meet with Jesus and submitting their lives to Him.
- I see Japanese men who understand their own culture and can critically engage with it.
- I see Japanese men who cherish and study the Scriptures for life-giving truths and who can then apply those truths into the hearts of the Japanese people.
- I see Japanese men whose family lives are transformed – not into Western models of family, but into gospel-soaked Japanese models of doing family that are honouring to Christ, attractive to non-believers and which lead to women and children being equipped for good deeds to the glory of God.
- I see these men planting churches, reaching their co-workers, discipling their friends, and loving the church so that the name of Jesus is known as great in Japan.
- I see growth-multiplication across towns and cities as the good news of Jesus Christ is faithfully taught, applied and lived-out across Japan.
I believe that this is a vision worth giving my life for. And I believe it is a vision that can become reality. Not because of me. But because of God:
‘He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?’ (Romans 8:32)
For the practical details of what that’s going to look like, check out the FAQ section.